Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
Getting citizenship by investment in cyprus is not complicated. There are a lot of organizations to help you with that and the process of application is easy and fast.
However there are two major factors that you need to observe while investing in Cyprus citizenship. They are;
1. Investments Options
2. The process of Applications
Let’s dive into them;
1. Investment options
Investment options refer to the options that there are for you to choose from. There are 4 major investment options
● Donating to the Cyprus Land Development and Research Foundation
For you to invest here, you have to donate at least 75,000 euros to the research foundation, 75,000 euros to land development, and also invest to finance affordable housing schemes and other infrastructure development.
● Invest in Infrastructure Projects and Developments and Real Estate
Make an investment of at least 2 million euros to buildings construction, other land development projects like residential development, tourism sector development, and other infrastructure development.
● Invest in Financial Assets of Cyprus Organizations
Make a minimum investment of 2 million on units or Financial Assets of Cyprus Organizations licensed by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions.
● Purchase in Cypriot Businesses
Invest in companies established in Cyprus with at least 2 million euros.
● Combine Investments
This allows you to combine the above 4 investment options as long as you invest with a total of 2 million euros minimum.
2. The Process of Application
These are the necessary requirements in the application process
● The applicant must be 18 years of age and above
● Must be clean of criminal records
● Must be a registered Cyprus resident for at least 6 months
● There is a need to prove that the funds you use is yours and legit
● You must be able to provide biometric data of your dependents/family